In a special concert only in the Philippines, the band behind Billboard 100’s Song of the Decade and No. 3 Greatest Adult Pop Song of All Time “Wherever You Will Go,” performs at the SM Mall of Asia Arena November 11.
Alex Band and The Calling are in the Philippines for the first time ever, for one of the biggest rock concerts of the year. They will sing their countless hits “Adrienne,” “Stigmatized,” “Could It Be Any Harder,” “Things Will Go My Way,” “Our Lives,” “Anything,” “Why Don’t You and I?,” and “For You,” among others.
Prestigious interschool tourney inspires almost 20,000 athletes nationwide
Cagayan De Oro, Philippines – The 2016 MILO Little Olympics recently concluded its last regional leg in Mindanao in Cagayan de Oro city, which officially marked the closing of its 29th season. Almost 20,000 student athletes from across the country took their shot in bringing home the coveted honors from their respective home courts in North and Central Luzon, NCR and South Luzon, Visayas and in Mindanao.
More Articles ...
- Tony Ferguson to Conor McGregor: ‘I will haunt your f—king dreams, kid’
- Pangilinan depressed over frat’s attempted murder
- Vasyl Lomachenko vs. Orlando Salido II targeted for early August
- NBA Playoffs 2017: Rockets obliterate Spurs in historic Game 1 blowout
- Eduard Folayang focused on breaking curse of first title defense